Levamisole and Oxyclozanide Tablet
- For Veterinary Use Only -
Each tablet contains 700mg Oxyclozanide and 300mg Levamisole Hydrochloride .
cattle, sheep,pigs,dogs, cat,poultry
Parasite Drugs. It’s mainly used for gastrointestinal nematode and lungworm infections in cattle, sheep, pig, dog, cat and poultry. It can be also used for kidney worm disease of pigs.
Dosage and Administration
For Oral administration:
A single dose: cattle sheep, pigs, 1 bolus/100kg body weight; dog, cat, 1 bolus/70kg body weight; poultry, 1 bolus/30kg body weight.
To ensure a correct dosage, body-weight should be determined as accurately as possible to avoid under dosing.
- After administration of this product, The cattle may appear some adverse reactions like parasympathetic excitement, mouth or nose appear foam or salivation, excitement or trembling, licking lips and shaking his head etc. Symptoms usually diminish within 2 hours. These kind of symptoms generally decreased in 2 hours.
- After administration of this product, Sheep may appear excitement.Goats may have depression, allergies and salivation.
- Pig may have salivation or foam at the mouth or nose.
- Dog may appear gastrointestinal disorders such as vomiting and diarrhea, neurotoxic reaction such as panting, shaking head, and anxiety etc, agranulocytosis, pulmonary edema, and immune-mediated rashes etc.
- Cat may have adverse reactions like salivation, excitement, dilated pupils and vomiting.
- At normal dose levels, cattle may show slight softening of the faeces with the occasional animal showing increased frequency of defecation and transient inappetence. Rarely, sheep may show an anaphylactic reaction with swelling of the head.
Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to the active ingredient.
Animals must not be treated within a period of 14 days before or after treatment with organophosphorus compounds.
- This product is forbidden in lactating animals.
- Levamisole is not approved for use in camel. It should be used cautiously in horses.
- The animals which is extreme weakness or liver and kidney dysfunction seriously should be used cautiously.
- Atropine can be used for detoxification when poisoning appears by using this product.
Keep tightly sealed.
Do not handle if you know you are sensitized.
Disposal of Package
Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such products should be disposed of in accordance with
guidance from your local waste regulation authority.
40000 bottles per day
Place of Origin
MADE IN CHINA
Thank you for your visit! We provide various specifications of veterinary drug products,
accept custom packaging.All our production lines have passed GMP verification and are
safe and reliable. Welcome to contact us for win-win cooperation.